Saturday, April 10, 2010

Red Sparowes - Discography





Photobucket
From: U.K.
Year: 2010, 2006, 2005
Genre: Post Rock, Instrumental

I've always had a thing for instrumental rock. Be it math or post, I listen to a lot of it. And since Red Sparowes just released their latest, I thought I might post the rest of their discography. I liked the newest one, but I was disappointed to see that the steel guitar had less presence than it did on previous albums. Anyways, here it is: The Fear Is Excruciating, Aphorisms EP, But Therein Lies the Answer, Every Red Heart Shines Toward the Red Sun and At the Soundless Dawn. I guess you can't be post rock without extremely long album/song titles.

Also, it should come to no surprise that this band has several Isis members within its ranks.



PhotobucketTFIEBTLTA
PhotobucketAphorisms
PhotobucketERHSTTRS
PhotobucketATSD

No comments: