Saturday, September 24, 2011

Imperial Crystalline Entombment - Apocalyptic End in White




Photobucket 
 
From: United States
Year: 2004
Genre: Black Metal 
 
This post begins the kick off my next few posts of winter-themed black metal. I'm usually really picky about black metal. I can't stand it if it sounds as though its recorded in a tin can. Also the themes of Satanism get old because frankly, how played out is that angle? Seriously. That's why I love this little microcosm of black metal. Winter-themed black metal. As a huge fan of winter, as its onset approaches I listen to this type of black metal a lot to get me into the kvlt and grim mood that winter brings. The colder it is, the happier I am. This particular band is pretty awesome in their Immortal worship. They come from the grimmest, snow-kissed region of the world in......Waldorf, Maryland? Huh?  I've never been to Maryland but I guess it can be a pretty kvlt state considering this is some really good black metal. Enjoy kiddies. 

Photobucket

No comments: