Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ptahil - For His Satanic Majesty's Glory


Photobucket

From: USA
Year: 2011
Genre: Black Metal

I find Satanism extremely silly, as I do all religions. But it doesn’t keep me from enjoying bands like Ptahil. I can’t say the same for Christian bands though for some reason. Don’t get me wrong. I find the symbolism in Satanism and Christianity fascinating. But when its adherents take themselves too serious and get dogmatic, it becomes parody to me. Anyway, this album is killer and it’s beyond me why they don’t have a bigger buzz surrounding them or more than 248 listeners on last.fm. Fuzzed-out, dirty, punk-influenced black metal that fans of early Bathory, Craft and Midnight should be getting boners over...anyway, check it out and sacrifice a hamster or some shit…...

Photobucket


No comments: