Saturday, April 14, 2012

Inverloch - Dusk/Subside



Photobucket





From: Australia
Year: 2012
Genre: Death Doom

In order to make up for the lack of posts around here, I am going to attempt to make a bunch in the next few days. We'll see if i succeed. The first is the debut "mini LP" by Inverloch, a band featuring 2/4 of the legendary diSEMBOWELMENT. They utilize much of the same formula except they are a lot more straight forward and get to the point much quicker. In my opinion they have the ability to surpass them as well. My biggest issue is that its only 22 minutes of music. I guess they succeed in making you wanna hear more though. Cold, desolate atmosphere, grinding death metal and plodding doom. What more could you ask for?
Buy it here.



Photobucket


1 comment:

Andrew Childers said...

this is very high on my MUST BUY list.